Less than 10 minutes from Berry, yet feeling a million miles away from civilization, “Roxy” is the ultimate pet friendly family escape for those seeking respite from everyday life. Located just moments from the banks of the Shoalhaven River, its exceptional privacy and lifestyle appeal offer a sense of intimacy and freedom, with uninterrupted rural views and the beauty of painted sunsets over the surrounding undulating countryside.
Escape the rush of the city and enjoy the tranquillity of this 2.7-acre property, with seven bedrooms, sleeping up to 14 people and fenced paddocks to bring your horses, making it the ideal setting for a group trip away. Switch off, slow down and reconnect with nature and savour the delights of a timeless estate, offering idyllic comfort over two generous levels designed for entertaining, respite and large gatherings.
Enjoy a wine or two beneath the cover of an all-weather alfresco zone whilst the kids splash in the pool, roast marshmallows around the fire-pit and take advantage of nearby riding trails, allowing you to enjoy the full benefits of rural living without the ongoing maintenance.
Incredible accommodation includes two main bedrooms with ensuites (one on each level), and multiple living areas, with space for the kids to play games in the rumpus room, dinner parties in the formal dining room and open-plan space for all to gather around the well-appointed kitchen and fireplace. A self-contained one-bedroom granny flat is also perfect for those seeking additional privacy. With amazing views from every angle, plenty of parking for guests and the comfort of air conditioning for the warmer months, Roxy is the pinnacle of large-scale family living.
(Bedrooms 6 & 7 are on the ground floor, all other bedrooms are on the upper level)
• Bedroom 1 (Master): Queen bed with ensuite
• Bedroom 2: Queen bed
• Bedroom 3: 2 x King Single beds
• Bedroom 4: Single bed with trundle
• Bedroom 5: Queen bed
• Main Bathroom: Upper level
• Toilet: Upper level
• Bedroom 6: (Attached retreat) King bed with ensuite, kitchenette, lounge area
• Bedroom 7: Queen bed
• Bathroom + toilet: ground floor near laundry
• Pet friendly
• Swimming pool
• Pool table
• Air conditioning/heating in dining area, ceiling fans in most bedrooms and living areas, portable oil heaters
• 2 x Smart TV
• Nespresso coffee machine + aeroccino milk frother
• Crockery and key utensils supplied
• stove-top and oven
• fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher, kettle, toaster
• additional basic kitchen facilities including stove and oven in attached retreat
• Washing machine, dryer
• Linen, towels and pool towels supplied
• High chair and porta cot available on request
• Alfresco dining
• Ample Parking in driveway for cars and horse floats*
• Horse paddock is fenced with access to tap water and water trough*
• 10-minute drive to Berry township
• 10-minute drive to Seven Mile Beach & Shoalhaven Heads
Firewood for indoor fireplace is provided from Easter Long weekend – October long weekend
Extra firewood for firepit it not supplied, firewood can be purchased from IGA Berry, Shell Service Station Berry or Ampol Service Station Shoalhaven Heads.
All bookings with a dog and or a horse will incur an additional charge of $50 each, guests MUST advise booking agent of this when confirming booking.
* Guests bringing their horses to Roxy must sign a disclaimer agreeing to our terms and conditions.
NB: The garage car spaces are accessible but not for cars – garage contains space for storage of bikes, surfboards etc as well as place to play darts and relax.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-51919