Newly renovated and empathetic to the needs of people living with a disability or someone recovering from recent surgery, this heritage style cottage is a perfect wheelchair accessible holiday stay.
Fitted with ramps, flat-entry showers, an automated king-single electric bed, shower commode and a patient hoist, Rosemill Cottage is particularly alluring for families or couples that have special needs and carer requirements.
Conveniently positioned in Queen St, Berry, the 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom residence is immediately charming – with its unique stained-glass windows, natural light and gorgeous garden greeting you on arrival. Both bathrooms are wheelchair ‘friendly’, with the main bathroom fitted with a freestanding bath – ideal for anyone looking for a much-needed break and time alone.
Elegantly styled in neutral tones, all bedrooms are generously sized and include ample storage to stow away belongings and holiday purchases from the chic homeware stores that are dotted along the northern end of the street. In addition to the reverse cycle air-conditioning, all bedrooms are fitted with fans for those balmy, summer nights and include fresh linen and towels.
The timeless, open kitchen is decked out with all the necessary appliances to make your holiday easy and hassle free. These include: Lofra oven with 5-burner stovetop, Bellini dishwasher, fridge/freezer, microwave and an Nespresso machine for those lazy weekend brunches filled with coffee and cake from the delicious Milkwood bakery.
Relaxing and unwinding becomes a breeze, with a large open plan living and dining area, with comfy couches, Wi-Fi, large flat-screen TV, reading/games nook and a wooden fireplace all on offer. This casual space conveniently opens out onto an expansive wooden deck where guests have the option to use the 3-burner Matador BBQ and enjoy each other’s company over a nice cooked meal and a glass of wine or two!
* We accept bookings for participants who are eligible for NDIS funding (National Disability Insurance Agency) *
Cottage bedroom configuration:
• Bedroom 1: 1 Queen bed
• Bedroom 2: 1 Queen bed
• Bedroom 3: Automated electric king-single bed, shower commode and patient hoist suitably stored, Flat-screen 35 inch TV
• 670 square metre property, entirely wheelchair accessible, including ramps.
• Main property sleeps 5 people
• 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• Ramp access to kitchen, living/dining room and outdoor areas, flat-entry showers, an automated electric bed and a shower commode and a patient hoist
• Skylight, which allows for natural light to pass freely throughout the cottage
• Stylish kitchen complete with crockery, glassware and necessary appliances: Lofra oven with 5-burner stovetop, Bellini dishwasher, fridge/freezer, microwave and an Nespresso machine.
• A selection of teas and coffee pods included
• Wooden deck with 6-seater table and chairs
• Reverse-cycle air-conditioning, fans in all bedrooms
• 2 flat-screen TVs – 65 & 35 inch
• Linen and towels included
• Reading nook stocked with books and board games
• Washing machine, dryer and outside clothesline
• Iron, ironing table, vacuum cleaner and broom
• A 5-minute, wheelchair accessible trip into Berry township, 10-minute drive to Seven Mile Beach, 15 min drive to a number of renowned wineries, golf courses and bushwalking tracks, 20 mins to Gerringong.
• Minimum 2-night stay, children welcome, companion dogs allowed
ALL LINEN & TOWELS ARE PROVIDED!
Bookings commencing on a Sunday or Public Holiday will incur a $150 sundry charge
Firewood is provided from Easter Long weekend – October long weekend
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-22288