Set on 30 acres of lush green land, Branga Park is immediately charismatic with its long ‘country’ driveway and blooming garden arch greeting you on arrival. The lavish property boasts panoramic views of some of the South Coast’s most renowned, natural landmarks – including the unspoiled Shoalhaven River and Cambewarra Mountain.
The exceptional abode is an ideal getaway for a group of friends or a couple of families looking for an opportunity to escape the business of city life. Space is of abundance – with five elegantly styled bedrooms and two, classic bathrooms available. The oversized master bedroom includes a walk in wardrobe and ensuite complete with step-in bath and shower.
Long summer lunches and casual dinners are made easy with an open kitchen/ dining room and two separate outdoor alfresco areas that include a 3-burner Ziegler and Brown BBQ, plenty of seating to lounge in, and two separate outdoor fireplaces to keep warm during the cooler months.
The classically styled kitchen has been fitted with popular Fisher and Paykel appliances including fridge, separate freezer, dishwasher, Bosch induction stovetop and oven and a DeLonghi coffee machine. A convenient breakfast bar and café style seating brings a casual vibe to the space allowing visitors to enjoy a much needed tea or coffee. A separate formal dining area is also on hand– ideal for those that like more elaborate, late-night feasts.
Adults and children are spoilt for entertainment choices – with the residence boasting a full size tennis court, basketball rings, pristine swimming pool, media room fitted with plush recliner chairs and a 65-inch, flat-screen TV, snooker table, live-size chess set and acres of rural greenery including a dam to explore or enjoy a picnic. For those that enjoy playing music – a beautiful piano is positioned in the official lounge room which is elegantly styled with leather chairs, artwork and a timeless world map.
Situated on Broughton Creek that adjoins the Shoalhaven River, water sports such as kayaking, boating and fishing opportunities are abundant, with an accessible boat ramp located at the bottom of the property. The renowned Two Figs winery is just around the corner – a 5 minute stroll will see you tasting world-class wines and lunching among the vineyards and a 10 minute drive to Coolangatta Winery.
Branga Park is a short 10-minute drive to Shoalhaven Heads – known for its unspoilt beaches and manicured golf course, and a 15-minute drive to the trendy Berry township – notorious for its café culture and classy homeware shops. For those seeking adventure, bushwalking and mountain bike trails are dotted all throughout the area – making it an ideal choice for guests that want to burn off some energy and raise their heart rate.
COVID_19 policy – should we be placed back into lockdown or travel restrictions are re-instated, we will be offering a hassle and penalty free postponement in the way of a credit voucher to use within 24 months.
• Bedroom 1: King bed with ensuite – including step in spa bath
• Bedroom 2: Split King single
• Bedroom 3: Split King single
• Bedroom 4: Split King single
• Bedroom 5: Double bed
• Set on 30 acres, directly opposite the beautiful Broughton Creek that adjoins the Shoalhaven River and positioned on the foothills of Coolangatta Mountain
• South-west facing
• 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (both include baths – ensuite step in spa bath), 3 toilets
• Classic kitchen fitted with popular Fisher and Paykel appliances including fridge, separate freezer and dishwasher, Bosch induction stovetop and oven and DeLonghi coffee machine
• Formal lounge room including piano
• 12-seater formal dining room
• Games room: snooker table, live-sized chess, mini-bar fridge
• Media room: leather recliner chairs and 65 inch TV, Wi-Fi
• Laundry: washer, dryer and outdoor clothes line
• 3-burner Ziegler and Brown BBQ
• Firepit with wooden sun recliners, and unique outdoor fireplace with wicker chairs
• Wrap around verandah
• Full size tennis court, basketball hoops
• Swimming pool with sunbaking chairs and shelter
• Ducted air-conditioning
• Boat ramp access to Shoalhaven River, 5-minute walk to Two Figs winery, 10 minute drive to Coolangatta Winery and limitless bushwalking opportunities
Bookings commencing on a Saturday, Sunday or Public Holiday will incur a $150 sundry charge
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-19871
- Big Screen TV: Media Room
- Boat Parking
- Child Friendly
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Machine
- Covered Outdoor Area
- Dining Room
- Furniture Outdoor
- Games Room
- Gas BBQ
- Iron and Board
- Microwave Oven
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Pool Table
- Shampoo & Conditioner provided
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court
- Views: Unbeatable
- Washing Machine
There are no reviews for this property.