STAY 3 NIGHTS PAY FOR 2 NIGHTS (Offer available outside of public holidays)
Conifers Berry is a very well presented comfortable home with plenty of parking, well kept lawns and huge stand of conifers for privacy. No need to drive into town, Conifers is an easy stroll to the bustling hub of Berry.★★★★★
Season Rates, Fees & Conditions Apply
South Coast Accommodation
- Bedroom 1
- Queensize 1
- Bedroom 2
- Queensize 1
- Bedroom 3
- Double 1
SPECIAL: STAY 3 NIGHTS PAY FOR 2 NIGHTS (Offer available outside of public holidays)
"Conifers @ Berry" is a very well presented comfortable home with plenty of parking, well kept lawns and huge stand of conifers for privacy. No need to drive into town, Conifers is an easy stroll to the bustling hub of Berry where an eclectic array of gourmet eateries, shops historic buildings and museum await your exploration.
The house and grounds are pet friendly and sleep six people. Portable cot, high chair and fold down single bed are available at a nominal charge.
- 3 bedrooms, each with built in wardrobes, 2 bedside tables, 2 reading lamps, 2 bathrobes, extra blankets, ceiling fan and a comfy chair. Two bedrooms have queen beds and the third has a double.
- All bedding linen and towels in the house are of high quality and there is plenty of it.
- Great outside area with hooded Weber gas BBQ, table and cushioned seating for 8.
- Separate W.C.
- Spacious bathroom with bath, separate shower, toiletries and hair dryer.
- Large open plan lounge/ dining room has reverse cycle air conditioning that reaches bedrooms and also has a wood combustion fire, with plenty of wood for the cooler months.
- Large couch plus 2 wingback armchairs makes the area easy and cosy to watch the flat screen T.V. and DVD player. DVDs supplied plus separate stereo with ipod dock.
- The dining area has a French Provincial style table and chairs seating 6 with room for 8 if needed and a large bookcase filled with books and games.
- The kitchen is beside the dining area and is filled with good quality items: fridge, microwave, electric stove and oven, toaster, electric jug, dishwasher and all the utensils you could need.
- There is also a radio/CD player to entertain you if eating or drinking alfresco.
- The laundry has a washing machine, dryer and a drying rack with washing liquid supplied.
Berry township has retained that old world charm, a favourite with many tourists. It is well supplied with award winning restaurants and bakeries such as Sourdough, Leaf, Hungry Duck, South on Albany and Mezzadellas, but booking ahead is a must for weekends. Even the Berry Hotel at the northern Sydney end is great for meals or snacks. There aretake away venues such as Thai Berry, Mezzadellas pizza and Leaf - something for every taste.
For the more adventurous there are 11 wineries to indulge in: Coolangatta Estate, Mountain Ridge Wines, Roselea Vineyard, Crooked River Wines, Two Figs Winery, Cambewarra Estate, Cupitts Winery, Fern Gully Winery and Bawley Vale Estate.
Whether it is beaching, surfing, kayaking, bush walking or golfing, Gerringong, Gerroa, Kangaroo Valley and the Jervis Bay are less than 30 minutes away. Great beaches, wildlife and wondrous trails. Escape the stress of your daily life and unwrap the Shoalhaven's gifts to the fullest, or just relax at Conifers @ Berry with a complimentary bottle of "bubbles", fresh milk, tea and coffee and locally made jams for your locally baked bread.
*This is a non-smoking property
*Absolutely no parties, events or functions allowed
Air Conditioning, Bath Tub, CD Player, Dining Room, Dishwasher, DVD Player, Ceiling Fans, Fireplace, Gas BBQ, Kitchen, Laundry, Linen, Lounge, Microwave Oven, Parking, Pets Welcome, Shower.
Barbecue, Mountain Biking, Bushwalking, Cooking, Cycling, Dive Charters, Diving, Dolphin Cruises, Dolphin Watching, Driving, Fishing - Beach, Fishing - Charters, Fishing - Game, Exercising, Flora, Golfing, Horseriding, Kayaking, Meditating/Relaxing, Shopping, Sightseeing, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Walking, Whale Cruises, Whale Watching, Wine Tasting.
Aussie Lifestyle, Rural/Country, Farm/Station, Fishing, Flora and Fauna, Food and Wine Tasting, Golf, Historic/Heritage, Relaxation, Adult Getaway, Business/Trade/Corporate, Empty Nesters, Family.
To select dates, and check price please use the Check Availability link above.