Split across two levels, this 6-bedroom, 5 bathroom property sleeps up to 14 people, making it suitable for a family reunion or a large group of friends eager to celebrate. All bedrooms are spacious and beautifully decorated, with 3 including en-suites and 2 enjoying their own private balcony.
The contemporary, main kitchen is a key feature of the estate – fitted with a multipurpose breakfast bar and all the essential appliances: smooth-top stove, oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, Delonghi coffee pod machine, and Bullet blender to cook and enjoy delicious meals at any time of the day or night.
The central living and dining area boasts a collection of luxe décor and furnishings, including a 8-seater wooden dining table with leather drop chairs, linen lounge with velvet cushions and charming black and white prints. Wooden games, a large flat-screen TV and Wi-fi access will keep you entertained for hours.
This sundrenched room opens out onto an undercover, outside deck that is fitted with a stylish marble table and seats, wicker rocking chairs and a Ziegler and Brown BBQ – perfect for long lazy lunches or Sunday night roasts. Fittingly, the space
overlooks the property’s glorious backyard which contains a rustic windmill, citrus trees, picturesque bridge and dam and useable fire pit.
A grand wooden staircase will see you arrive at the property’s second floor where an additional kitchen with limited appliances, 3-bedrooms and a splendid living room can be found – ideal for lounging around or indulging in one of your favourite TV series.
The uniqueness of this luxurious property – being secluded and rural, yet in walking distance to the township of Berry, is a rare gem. You can take advantage of the popular eateries and boutique homeware stores while still being able to retreat back to the privacy and comforting space that CUB Country House so effortlessly provides.
The areas pristine beaches, award winning wineries, golf courses, art galleries and gorgeous bush trails are also on offer for those wanting a bit more action or culture while on holidays.
Bedroom Configuration: Sleeps up to 14 people
• Bedroom 1: 1 x king
• Bedroom 2: 2 x queen beds
• Bedroom 3: 1 x single plus trundle
• Bedroom 4: 1 king bed
• Bedroom 5: 1 king bed
• Bedroom 6: 1 queen bed
• 6 bedrooms
• Fans in all bedrooms
• 5 bathrooms plus 1 toilet
• Linen and towels included
• Ducted air-conditioning in downstairs living/dining/lounge areas and upstairs
• Four flat-screen TVs, Wi-Fi
• 1 fully equipped kitchen with oven, microwave, flat-stove, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, coffee machine, blender, crockery. Second kitchen with limited appliances: microwave, grill, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, coffee machine
• Laundry: washing machine and dryer
• Large backyard with manicured lawns, citrus trees, fire-pit
• Dam on property, property not suitable for children under 5
• 5-minute walk into Berry, 5 minute drive to Seven Mile Beach, 15 mins to Gerroa
• Minimum 2 night stay. Minimum 7 night stay over Christmas and New Year period.