This New York style loft apartment has a modern twist combined with old world charm. Set on top of one of Berry’s most iconic buildings Wilson and Co ‘s Store originally built in 1892 by the first Mayor of Berry Sir James Wilson, provides the perfect opportunity to surround yourself with the area’s renowned bakeries, restaurants, shops and café culture. This chic apartment is highly sought after, retaining some original elements and split across three open plan levels, with 1 large bathroom, with its own ‘secret’ entry this loft exudes that New York vibe.
Sleeping up to four guests, this stylishly furnished apartment is ideal for a Bride to Be or Groom on the night before their wedding. Suitable for a young family, two couples who are looking for a well-situated space that is close to all the action. The first two bedrooms are humble and sunlit, while the main bedroom boasts a more snug, cosy atmosphere. The modern bathroom offers an alluring, freestanding bath and shower with dreamy black matte finishes.
Outfitted with the necessary appliances – 4 burner stovetop and oven, fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher and De Longi coffee machine, washing machine and dryer.
The galley style kitchen allows for easy cooking and accessibility. The breakfast island is a true highlight – perfect for anyone wishing to share holiday stories while devouring buttery croissants and enjoying freshly brewed coffee.
An open plan living and dining area offers a casual, informal vibe for guests who want to relax after a hard day spent shopping and exploring the notable sights of the South Coast – pristine beaches, manicured golf courses, award winning wineries, and sensational walking tracks. Fitted with plush leather lounges, a flat-screen TV, blue-tooth sound system, and a peaceful reading nook, chilling out becomes undeniably effortless.
Warm balmy nights can be spent out on the apartments undercover balcony which offers garden views and includes a 6-seater outdoor dining table and chairs, a 5-burner BBQ, and Parisian influenced arm chairs to recline in provides the perfect opportunity to connect with family and friends.
In addition to its split-level design and tasteful décor, the apartments central location – literally in the heart of Berry Township, is a major draw card. Directly downstairs is an array of delicious restaurants, ice-cream parlours and coffee shops, while a
cruisy 5-minute car trip will see you surfing or sunbaking at the sensational Seven Mile beach. Whether your here to indulge, relax, explore or adventure, this charming apartment won’t disappoint.
Bedroom and bathroom configuration:
• Bedroom 1 – One single bed (Mezzanine )
• Bedroom 2 – One single Bed (Mezzanine)
• Bathroom 3 – Main Bedroom
(Note: Open Plan Bedrooms and Main Bathroom)
• Galley style kitchen: Westinghouse 4-burner stove top and oven, microwave, Fisher and Paykel Fridge/freezer, De Longhi coffee machine, kettle, toaster, cutlery, crockery and utensils included
• Oversized breakfast island and chairs
• Open plan living and dining area including: dining table and chairs, leather couches/chairs and a smart TV
• Panasonic, blue-tooth sound system including speakers
• Reading nook with stocked library
• Fisher and Paykel washing machine and dryer, vacuum, mop and broom
• Two reverse-cycling air-conditioning units
• Undercover balcony with 6-seater table and chairs and Weekender 4 BBQ with wok plate.
• 2pm check out on Sundays
• Linen and towels included
• Wi-Fi available on request
• Children permitted, no pets allowed
• Staircase up to access the apartment
• Central, close to Berry’s finest homeware shops, bookshop and eateries.
• 5-minute drive to Seven Mile Beach, 15 minutes to Gerroa and Shoalhaven Heads
• Some of the finest wineries, golf course, mountain bike trails and surfing spots right on your doorstep.
Bookings commencing on a Sunday or Public Holiday will incur a $150 sundry charge
COVID_19 policy – should we be placed back into lockdown or travel restrictions are re-instated, we will be offering a hassle and penalty free postponement in the way of a credit voucher to use within 24 months.
Please note at The Wilson’s Store Apartment there are strictly no parties, including weddings, bucks or hens parties, schoolies or similar parties permitted. The property is not a ‘party house’. Your bond will be forfeited if it is established an event of this type has been held.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-28325