Attentive to its historical roots ‘The Stables’ maintains its original façade, which was once used as a birthing stable for horses. Aptly, guests are greeted by an oversized barn door that once opened exposes the newly renovated interior that is both welcoming and intriguing. Heavily influenced by the owner’s time spent in foreign lands, the property’s décor and furnishings are heavily inspired by the Middle East and South East Asia. The framed prints, natural wall baskets, woven Kilim cushions and tribal bags add a deep authenticity and distinctiveness to the dwelling.
Comprising of three sleeping quarters that accommodate up to 7 people, the bedrooms and bathrooms have been designed with a sense of classic simplicity, focusing on a monochromatic scheme that is echoed throughout all rooms. The identical bathrooms have been fitted with striking black and white diamond tiles, matt black finishes and stylish freestanding baths – ideal for anyone wishing to slow down and regain their equilibrium.
A large, open plan kitchen, living and dining area allows guests to holiday with utter ease, with the room opening out onto two entertainment spaces. The well-equipped kitchen inclusive of a Smeg induction stove top, double oven, dishwasher, microwave, fridge/freezer, microwave and coffee machine allows the ‘inner cook’ to naturally shine. The grand, 8-seater wooden dining table and chairs is opportune to dine in style, with charming handmade crockery available for guests to use.
The homely living space has been thoughtfully furnished with a stone bordered fireplace – ideal during the cold winter months; a large flat screen TV – perfect to indulge in front of; and plush leather lounges – great to unwind in. The attractive space offers exceptional views to the property’s manicured lawns and glimpses of the cows that live close by.
Long lazy brunches can be enjoyed in the properties two sheltered, outdoor spaces. The larger of the two areas offers a 4-burner Jumbuck BBQ, wooden dining table and chairs and a unique arrangement of potted plants and ferns, which radiates a calming, natural serenity to the space.
‘The Stables’ is situated in the highly prized Beach Rd, notable for its accessibility to Berry Township and to the gorgeous Seven Mile Beach. Opportunities to explore the South Coast’s sandy white beaches, wine culture and outdoor beauty becomes effortless when you choose to stay at ‘The Stables’ – a true getaway gem.
We allow small dogs but ask they keep off the furniture and bedding and sleep on their own bed you bring along.
*** Please be aware if your booking includes children, there is an unfenced dam only a short-distance from the accommodation. ***
The owners live on the premises which is situated approximately 100m from the “The Stables”
• Bedroom 1 – Queen bed
• Bedroom 2 – Queen bed, single bed
• Bedroom 3 – Queen bed
• Three monochromatic bathrooms, fitted with showers and free-standing baths.
• Modern kitchen: 4-burner Smeg stovetop and double oven, dishwasher, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, coffee machine, handmade crockery and utensils included. Coffee pods included.
• Living and dining area including: 8-seater wooden dining table and chairs, wood burning fireplace, leather lounges and a TV.
• Storage room, with iron.
• Highly sought after holiday location and notable street.
• Ample parking
• Manicured lawns.
• Secluded and private.
• Two outdoor entertainment areas, with an assortment of dining and casual seating.
• Six burner Jumbuck BBQ, including gas bottle
• Children over 12 permitted, no pets (there are nearby, unfenced dams).
• 5-minute drive to Seven Mile Beach and Berry Township bursting with cafes, homeware shops, and delectable bakeries.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-47920