Pay 2 stay 3 when booking a weekend April – September (offer only applies outside of school holidays and cannot be taken on a long weekend or midweek)*
Proposing the perfect blend of country style and contemporary comfort, this four-bedroom home serenely exceeds all expectations for an unwavering and rural stay away.
Raised above the wandering valleys of Jaspers Brush with postcard views to match, the home’s entry steps up to an open-plan design, boasting an expansive living and dining zone ideal for casual catch-ups with your guests around the warmth of the woodfire heater.
Comforting traditional furniture perfectly blends with the modern surrounds, headlined by an ergonomic kitchen designed for convenience with quality appliances to make catering for friends and family enjoying the full-width verandah a breeze.
The bedrooms are privately zoned away from social noise and can sleep two people per bedroom. Stunning ensuites service two main bedrooms, while a closely positioned central bathroom caters for the remainder.
Enjoy the convenience of Nowra and Berry townships with their chic cafes and specialty retail fit for a leisurely stroll or relaxed lunch or dinner, while adventures on the water and in the wilderness await at Cambewarra Mountain, Seven Mile Beach and Shoalhaven River.
Bedroom Configuration: Sleeps up to 8 -10 adults
• Bedroom 1: 1 x Queen bed – ensuite
• Bedroom 2: 1 x Queen bed
• Bedroom 3: 1 x Queen bed – ensuite
• Bedroom 4: 2 x King Singles
• Living area: Double sofa bed (additional fees apply)
• Set on 5 acres of farmland
• 3 Bathrooms, main with bath and 2 ensuites
• Ducted Air Conditioning
• 60 inch Smart TV, DVD player and Blu Ray
• Breville Barista Coffee machine + coffee grinder
• Open living/lounge/kitchen
• Small bridge along driveway over running creek
• Large open spaces, paddock of Olive trees, established fruit trees, vegie & herb gardens
• Close to wedding venues – Silos & Jaspers
• Brief car trip to Seven Mile Beach, golf courses, wineries and bushwalking trails.
• Unfenced Dam approximately 100m from house
There are plenty of places to explore, enjoy the spectacular views relaxing on the verandah
Linen and bath towels are provided.
Bookings commencing on a Sunday or Public Holiday will incur a $150 sundry charge
Firewood is provided from Easter Long weekend – October long weekend
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-28322