A Glorious Mediterranean Beauty
Situated on close to five acres and sleeping up to 15 people (maximum 14 adults), this stunning property is ideal for 2-3 families or a large group of friends wishing to reunite in absolute luxury.
Perfectly located at the end of a tranquil country lane, the estate’s grand entrance and manicured gardens induces an opulent energy that permeates throughout the entire abode.
The property has 3 bathrooms and 6 sizeable bedrooms – all beautifully decorated and offer ducted air-conditioning and soft linen ensuring your stay is comfortable and stress free. The notable main bedroom includes an extensive walk-in-wardrobe, plush spa bath and offers easy entry to the property’s pool and multiple alfresco entertaining areas. Access to a top-class Ziegler, 4-burner & side burner BBQ allows guests to cook up a storm, while taking advantage of the exceptional mountainous views and splendid sunsets over a bottle of red.
Choices of where to dine and unwind are limitless with both formal and informal lounge/dining available, as well as an impressive games room complete with snooker table, library, board games, Smart TV, Wi-Fi, JBI sound system and cosy three seater oversized couches. This ideal space to relax – both for children and adults, conveniently opens out onto a paved footpath which leads to a full size tennis court, grassy yard with fire pit and walking track where you are sure to experience some of the area’s most unique wildlife.
The open plan kitchen boasts state-of-the-art Miele appliances (steamer, microwave/griller, oven and induction stove-top), stainless steel essentials (dishwasher, fridge/freezer and double sink), crockery and generously includes the use of a Nutri-bullet and ‘Original’ DeLonghi Expresso machine (pods included). A walk-in pantry bar fridge stocked with a complimentary bottle of wine and jam adjoins the kitchen and envelopes out on a sun-drenched courtyard and vegetable/herb garden.
Adding to the uniqueness of the property is a beautiful array of paintings by artist Judy Lawler (many of which are for sale), which inject colour and an inviting ambience to this alluring space.
With Berry township just around the corner you can experience some of the finest bakeries and cafes in the area while indulging in a bit of retail therapy at the many homeware stores dotted along Queen St. For the more adventurous, the pristine waters of Seven Mile, Gerringong and Gerroa beaches are just a short drive away – perfect for long walks, swimming, stand-up paddle boarding and surfing.
Bedroom Configuration: Sleeps 15
• Bedroom 1: 1 King bed with spa ensuite plus porta-cot due to size of walk in wardrobe
• Bedroom 2: 1 set of single bunk beds plus 1 single bed/day bed
• Bedroom 3: 1 king bed that can be split into 2 singles
• Bedroom 4: 1 king bed that can be split into 2 singles
• Bedroom 5: 1 king bed that can be split into 2 singles with ensuite
• Bedroom 6: 2 king single beds
• Games Room: 1 fold out queen sofa bed
Key Features of Property:
• 6 bedrooms (varying outdoor views), 3 bathrooms (linen/towels included), powder room.
• Kitchen with Miele appliances (steamer, microwave/griller, oven and induction stove-top), stainless steel essentials (dishwasher, fridge/freezer and double sink), all crockery, Nutri-bullet and ‘Original’ DeLonghi Expresso machine (pods included).
• Walk-in pantry (bar fridge). Complimentary wine and jam.
• Formal lounge and dining area (fireplace).
• Informal and formal lounge area with 60 inch Smart TV, Foxtel, Wi-Fi, JBL sound system
• Laundry (washing machine, dryer, ironing board, iron). Outside clothes line.
• Ducted air-conditioning/heating.
• Games room (snooker table, board games, library, 2 oversized lounges – one being a queen sofa bed)
• Fenced pool with 4 deck chairs (pool towels included).
• 2 alfresco entertainment areas (8-seater dining table/chairs, 6-seater cane chairs).
• Ziegler BBQ.
• Full-size tennis court, viewing platform.
• Firepit, access to walking tracks (Firepit available for use between April and October and guests to supply their own firewood for the external fire pit, firewood supplied is for internal fireplace)
• Vegetable/herb garden/citrus trees.
• Established rose garden.
• Undercover carport, ample parking.
• Tank water.
• Selection of Judy Lawler paintings. (For more information on how to purchase these artworks: firstname.lastname@example.org or www.judylawler.com.au
• No pets allowed on property.
Prior to booking, please note ~
**** Special offers ****
Book 3 nights over a weekend and receive a 50% discount on the third night
Book 4 nights over a weekend and receive one night for free when paying the full rate for the first 3 nights
(offers are not available in school holidays or over long weekends)
Bookings made for Thursday and Friday nights or Sunday and Monday nights are charged at the full weekend tariff **
From 19th December – 27th January
We do not accept any back to back bookings during this time. If there is guests checking IN or OUT backing onto dates you have selected online we will ask to you move your booking back one day before confirming the details.
Bookings commencing on a Sunday or Public Holiday will incur a $150 sundry charge
COVID_19 policy – should we be placed back into lockdown or travel restrictions are re-instated, we will be offering a hassle and penalty free postponement in the way of a credit voucher to use within 24 months.
Please note this is an exclusive and luxury property in a tranquil setting therefore there are strictly no parties, including weddings, bucks or hens parties, schoolies or similar parties permitted at Bella Casa. The property is not a ‘party house’. Your bond will be forfeited if it is established an event of this type has been held at Bella Casa.
Please also be aware that CCTV cameras monitor the entry and driveway to Bella Casa.
Firewood is provided from Easter Long weekend – October long weekend .
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-20654