- Air Conditioning
- Bathroom: 3
- Bath Tub
- Bedrooms: 4
- Boat Parking
- Child Friendly
- Coffee Machine: Nespresso
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Dining Room
- Fireplace: 1 x open fireplace; 1 x combustion
- Garden Area
- Big Screen TV: x 2
- Views: Brown's Mountain
This quintessential country cottage provides a perfect haven for two couples or a handful of friends seeking a tranquil sanctuary.
Far away from the traffic and congestion of city living, this two-acre property has been exceptionally renovated from a characteristic 1960s brickhouse to a stylish four bedroom, 3 bathroom abode.
The West Wing of the property boasts a large King bedroom, timeless bathroom and beautifully furnished lounge and TV area complete with a 66-inch TV and impressive Scandinavian fireplace.
Endowed with plush rugs, vibrant oil paintings and stunning wooden floors the East Wing sleeps four people with all bedrooms offering built-in wardrobes to conveniently stow away your luggage and personal belongings.
A highlight of the property includes a charming kitchen that has been fitted with all the necessary appliances: 4-burner stovetop, oven, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, Nespresso machine, blender and sandwich-press to ensure your stay is effortless. Linen tablecloths, silver-cutlery, and a unique zinc and wrought iron kitchen table offers an elegant flair to this delightful residence.
A second lounge/dining room with cosy fireplace seamlessly opens out onto a spacious sun room, which offers glimpses of the propertys manicured lawns, lush gardens and the renowned Browns Mountain. Adjacent is an outside, dining area with gas BBQ and rustic firepit allowing plenty of opportunity to bask in the areas natural beauty over a hearty meal and glass of wine.
Other advantages of this rural estate includes a multi-purpose study/reading room decked out with books, games and Wi-Fi, which provides additional ease for guests seeking further refuge or a secluded place to reply to pressing emails.
For those wishing to leave work well behind them, Mountain View Cottage Tapitallee is idyllically located near some of the finest bushwalking and nature trails in the area and is just a short drive to both the distinguished Cambewarra Winery and the iconic Bundanon Trust.
Spoilt for choice, a 20-min scenic drive south will see you at Huskisson beach packed with scrumptious cafes or alternatively to the north you will arrive at the historical township of Berry overflowing with homeware shops and classic pub meals a popular locale for day-trippers.
- Sleeps up to 6 people
- 1 x King bedroom
- 1 x Queen bedroom
- 2 x single bedrooms
- 2 separate bathrooms.
- Linen and towels provided.
- Wardrobes with hangers and easy access shelving in all bedrooms.
- Three bathrooms including 1 ensuite with spa bath.
- Fully equipped kitchen: 4-burner stovetop, oven, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, Nespresso machine, blender, sandwich-press, toaster and kettle.
- Nespresso coffee including 4 pods.
- A selection of complimentary teas.
- All pots, pans, and crockery included.
- Access to a microwave oven in the butlers pantry.
- Six-seater dining table
- Two wooden fireplaces.
- Study, including access to free Wi-Fi.
- 55-inch and 65-inch flat-screen TVs.
- Laundry including washing machine, dryer, iron, and pull-out ironing board.
- Reversed cycle air-conditioning.
- Outside dining area including Gas BBQ and fire-pit.
- Ample supply of wood.
- Manicured lawns with established cheese and olive trees.