- Air Conditioning: Master bedroom & lounge room
- Baby Equipment: 2 high chairs, 2 port-a-cots
- Bathroom: 2 ensuites; 1 main bathroom
- Bath Tub
- Bedrooms: 5
- Coffee Machine
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Dining Room
- Clothes Dryer
- Ceiling Fans
- Fireplace: x 2 ; firewood included for your stay
- Furniture Outdoor
- Games Room
- Garden Area
- Gas BBQ
- High Chair: x 2
- Iron and Board
- Microwave Oven
- Big Screen TV
- Washing Machine
SPECIAL: Stay 3 nights over a weekend and only pay for 2 (offer available outside of school & public holidays)
Expect to be truly captivated this enchanting property is like no other in the area, offering everything you need for a flawless country retreat!
Encircled by lush green paddocks, flourishing gardens and a charming orchard, the 20-acre homestead is perfectly positioned between Kangaroo Valley and Berry, and just a short drive to the pristine waters of Seven Mile beach.
Boasting panoramic views of the Shoalhaven around to sensational Jervis Bay, this spacious, one-level home is ideal for up to 3 families wanting to re-connect, 5 couples or a large group of friends eager to unwind.
Comprising of 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms - 2 ensuites with cast-iron baths, the stylishly furnished home comfortably sleeps 12 people, including a maximum of 10 adults. All bedrooms have air-conditioning/ceiling fans catering for balmy nights, a heater for during the cooler months and ample closet space to store your precious holiday belongings. At the southern end of the property is a convenient laundry with washing machine and dryer ensuring your stay is hassle free.
The master bedroom boasts views of Coolangatta Mountain and is suitably located next to 1 of 3 spacious lounge/living areas complete with cosy linen sofas, TV DVD player, and an inviting fireplace perfect for the cooler months. An adjacent library nook, stocked with engaging novels offers avid readers the opportunity to put their feet up and relax in pure comfort.
Adorned with modern appliances: gas stove top, fridge, dishwasher, an oversized pantry, and a 10-seat dining table and chairs, the open-plan kitchen, dining and sitting room is an ideal area for families to enjoy meals together and chat in front of another alluring combustion fireplace. Silverware and crockery is supplied, as well as a handy coffee plunger and juicer perfect for those long Sunday breakfasts.
Nestled next to the kitchen at the northern end of the property is a large, informal rumpus room, offering a 60-inch LCD TV/DVD player and music system where children and adults can watch a movie, listen to music or play one of the many board games on offer.
Additional entertainment is accessible via a decked out playroom equipped with bar fridge, table tennis table, foosball and dartboard. Conscious of catering for all ages, a cricket set, balls, and soccer nets are available, as well as a wooden outside play gym set amongst the beautiful native trees and fenced backyard where kids can roam free and explore!
A timeless, timber verandah furnished with outdoor seating and BBQ wraps around the house, making it an idyllic spot to soak up the picture-perfect scenery over a glass of wine, watch the sunset or experience star gazing amongst a delightful country landscape.
- Air-conditioning: master bedroom and rumpus room
- Heater in each bedroom
- Wi-Fi (due to location, this cannot be guaranteed)
- 2 x fireplaces (1 in the formal lounge, the 2nd is in the informal living room). Firewood provided.
- 2 x TVs, each with a DVD player
- Music systems provided in the formal, informal living rooms & rumpus room allowing guests to enjoy their own music using a laptop or smartphone
- Kids Outdoor Play gym (with swings and slide)
- Orchard for guests to pick in season citrus fruit and make fresh juice (juicer provided)
- Washing machine & dryer
- Ceiling fans in each bedroom
- Fresh linen and towels provided
- 2 x portable cots & 2 x feeding chairs for families with babies (cot linen not supplied)
- Gumboots provided (3 pairs for men and 3 pairs for woman)
*Please note bookings made on a Thursday and Friday night are charged at a weekend rate.