- Air Conditioning
- Bedrooms: 3
- Boat Parking
- Coffee Machine: Nespresso
- Cot: By request
- Dining Room
- Garden Area
- Gas BBQ
- Iron and Board
- Linen: Linen and bath towels
- Swimming Pool
Steeped in natural beauty and perched on top of Berry Mountain with sweeping views, this unique property offers a magical ambience, with limitless opportunities to soothe your soul.
Nestled on 50 acres, established flora encircles the six-bedroom home that perfectly blends modern-retro with a healthy dose of rustic charm.
Freshly painted and newly refurbished, the house is ideal for up to three families yearning to get away from the city grind, or a group of friends wishing to gather and revel in the beauty of the South Coast.
Alternatively, the tranquil location with unobstructed views from Gerringong to Jervis Bay is idyllic for a group of artists or writers seeking a creative retreat. With dreamy forest-like gardens, a lively orchard, lush undulating hills and views of Coolangatta Mountain, Aurora Fields truly is a sanctuary like no other!
With the owners wanting you to feel at home, a fully-stocked coffee machine and complimentary bottle of sparkling wine await your arrival. The classic kitchen fitted with all the necessary appliances (fridge, freezer, electric cooktop, blender, and dish washer) extends out onto a dining room and cosy living room complete with open fireplace, TV, reading nook, a selection of books, and stacks of board games to enjoy.
The spacious, well-lit bedrooms include fresh crisp linen, cosy doonas and an indulgent heated towel rack perfect for the cooler months. All bedrooms have ample closet space to store your holiday belongings, with the master bedroom offering world-class views.
Three bathrooms and a well-situated laundry with washing machine, dryer, iron and ironing board, as well as reverse-cycle air-conditioning and free Wi-Fi make being away from home convenient and hassle-free.
While the long, lazy days can be spent swimming in the pool or walking the grounds exploring the abundant bird and wildlife, the nights can be enjoyed alfresco dining and reconnecting around the fire place. Kids have ample space to kick the footy, play badminton or simply run free in the fields.
The secluded property is suitably located just a 10-minute drive to the township of Berry, where you are spoilt with boutique shops and gourmet restaurants to pay a visit to. There are vast possibilities to sightsee, with unspoilt sandy beaches and first-rate wineries close by.
Whether you're in need of a weekend away or a more extended stay, Aurora Fields truly offers everything you desire for a peaceful and restorative break. I'd be tempted to book quickly; this new property won't disappoint.
- 6 bedrooms, 2 King, 3 Queen, 3 Single (Can cater for up to 13 people)
- All linen and towels provided (including pool towels)
- Open wardrobes with hangers and easy access shelving
- Three bathrooms (hairdryer in each bathroom)
- Fully equipped kitchen - fridge, freezer, electric stove cooktop, dishwasher,
- Nespresso coffee machine, sink, toaster, kettle, blender, microwave oven, pots/pans, cups, plates and cutlery.
- A selection of complimentary tea and coffee, sparkling mineral water, bottle of sparkling wine, milk and biscuits
- Dining room
- Lounge room with a small library, TV and board/card games
- Free Wi-Fi
- Two combustion fireplaces and one open fireplace
- Laundry (washing machine, dryer, iron and ironing board)
- Spare large fridge
- Reversed cycle air-conditioning
- Swimming pool
- Gas BBQ
- A selection of DVDs and books
- First Aid Kit
- Smoke detectors and fire extinguisher
- Childrens cot can be provided on request.
NOTE: there is a 7 night minimum during the period of 19 December - 31 January