- Bath Tub
- Bedrooms: 5
- Boat Parking
- Pay TV: In main lounge area
- Coffee Machine
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Dining Room
- Clothes Dryer
- Ceiling Fans: In all queen bedrooms
- Fireplace: Combustion
- Furniture Outdoor
- Garden Area
- Gas Heating: In kitchen
- Gas BBQ
- Linen: Sheets and bath towels
- Microwave Oven
- Swimming Pool
- Big Screen TV: 2
- Washing Machine
This magnificent one acre garden estate has views of Wedding Cake mountain and captures the country feel whilst being only 2 km from Berry town making it the perfect retreat for your next getaway.
Nestled within a quiet cul de sac in Berry, Winterbrook offers a relaxing and peaceful environment for families or a group of friends to escape and unwind.
This picturesque Victorian-style house with wraparound verandah offers five sizable bedrooms, four equipped with queen size beds and fans (main with ensuite) with the final bedroom containing two bunk beds great for children.All of the stylish bedrooms include crisp linen, bath towels, plenty of storage and a gorgeous outlook onto the gardens. The property comfortably sleeps up to 10 adults and 2 children.
Extending its country charm, this stunning abode houses a white kitchen complete with wooden benchtops, a casual six-seater dining table and all the necessary appliances - oven, large fridge, microwave and dishwasher to make your stay comfortable and easy. The kitchen is extremely well catered for including a herb garden outside for those who want to cook at home. It also has a separate 10 seater dining room.
This residence is an excellent choice all year round, with ducted air-condtioning, a combustion fireplace in the main lounge, two cosy lounges and a flat screen TV (with Foxtel and DVD) wonderful to relax in during those chilly, winter nights.
In addition to the formal lounge room the house offers a large separate living area/rumpus room with two lounges and a flat screen TV perfect for extra space or for the kids to play.
The indoor/outdoor room fitted with flyscreens is perfect for an afternoon aperitif or curling up with a good book.
Over the summer, the BBQ, in ground swimming pool (including solar heating in Oct-April), large manicured lawns and outside table cater for utter holiday indulgence.
To complete your stay, Berry township bursting with hip cafes, good restaurants and boutique shops is under 5 minutes drive away or a half an hour walk, while a handful of South Coast beaches, bushwalks and wineries are on your doorstep awaiting your exploration.
- Five bedrooms (4 queen beds and fans, 1 with 2 double bunks)
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout the house
- 2 bathrooms (1 ensuite, 1 bathroom, including 1 bath) plus extra toilet off laundry (with washing machine and dryer)
- Large kitchen with six seater casual dining table. It is very well equipped and includes stainless steel appliances, oven, microwave, large fridge, dishwasher and Nespresso machine
- Separate formal dining room catering for up to 10-12 people
- Open formal lounge area, including combustion fireplace and flat screen TV (Foxtel and Blu-ray/DVD)
- Additional lounge/rumpus room with flat screen TV (Blu-ray/DVD)
- Wifi/Internet (Telstra ADSL2+)
- Large front and backyard
- Outside lounge area (enclosed with flyscreens)
- BBQ on deck
- Large inground swimming pool, inclusive of solar heating (Oct-April)
- Plenty of off-street parking
- Five-minute drive to Berry
- Central to beaches and wineries.
SPECIAL: Book 3 nights and only pay for 2 (offer available outside of school & public holidays)